We currently use a computerized self check-in system at the Children’s Ministry Center (CMC) counter to check in infants through 6th graders on Sunday mornings. This system allows parents to check in at one central location and receive identification labels for their children.
A few things to note:
- Children (infants – 6th grade) MUST be checked in at the CMC counter. If your child does not have a label, you will be asked to go to the CMC to check in your child before dropping them off at a class or in the nursery.
- Each child’s label includes the child’s name, service their parent is attending, any allergies that a parent includes, and a unique identification number. As the parent, you will receive a label with the same number. Teachers will check your number with your child’s number to be sure the right children are being released to the person who has authority to pick them up. This is especially important for visitors.
- If you lose your label, please visit the CMC for help.
For Children in Infant/Toddler Nurseries:
- If you have any specific instructions for babies concerning naps, feedings, pacifiers, etc., please give these verbally to the nursery staff, and they will write them on the attendance sheet.
- Upon check-in, please also take a pager. You can include your pager number on your child’s name tag or give your number to the nursery staff. This way, we’ll be able to contact you easily if your child should need you. Pagers may be returned to the CMC counter OR to the nursery.
Please know that the protection of children is a top priority of the Children’s Ministry here at CCC. Each person who desires to serve completes an application and background check, is interviewed by a Family Ministries staff person, and is specifically trained in the area of which they will be serving in. If you have any questions about our safety procedures, please contact us!
Jordan Weddle, Director of Children’s Ministries