Approaching God’s throne with confidence…
Our Monthly Prayer Gathering – November 5, 2017 | 6:00 p.m.
Pray for our church as we continue through our John: Love That Gives sermon series, that as a body of believers, we might come to love others more and give of ourselves as we see how Jesus loves us.
Pray for the Life Education classes this spring, that our people would have a heart for learning and would come to treasure Christ more deeply as a result of these classes.
Pray for those suffering affliction:
- Alice Parker – pray for ongoing health issues for Alice.
Pray that as a church, we would grow in hospitality and grace as we reach out to those who are new to CCC.
Pray for struggling marriages.
Pray for unemployed and underemployed at CCC. Pray that families will see God meet their needs.
Pray for those from CCC serving in the military: Richard Hernandez (stationed in NC); David Liebsch (Army, currently stateside in WA); Will Harrison (Rachel Liebsch Harrison’s husband, serving as chaplain in Army stationed in Alaska); Will Harman (Meghan Shaffer Harman’s husband, Air Force, stationed in NJ); Steve Qualley (Air Force Reserves).
Pray for our civil authorities: 1 Timothy 2:1-2 – ” I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone– for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.”
Pray for our missionaries on the field:
- Chris Berger– Pray for Chris as he seeks guidance for future ministry.
- Jordan & Tirza Cone – Pray for Jordan and Tirza as they serve in Cameroon, that God would grant them grace and favor the field. Pray for their ministry at RFIS, that they would have opportunities to share the good news of Christ with many.
- Jared & Megan Hood – Pray for the Hoods as they serve at Rift Valley Academy in Kenya as dorm parents, that they would have wisdom as they care for their students. Pray also for them as they seek to study church planting and build a network in hopes of returning to the Rangi people of Tanzania in the near future.
- Chris & Evie Jones – The Joneses are home in the States while Chris seeks medical care for a foot injury. Pray for wisdom and healing for Chris and for their team back in Papua, New Guinea working on a literacy program for the people of the Pei Tribe.
- Andy & Sara Royer – The Royer family is serving at Ethnos360 Bible Institute in Wisconsin. Pray for their adjustment to a new ministry and for God’s continued leading in their future plans.
- Omar & Norma Soto – The Sotos are serving in Oaxaca City in Mexico. Pray for more opportunities to serve in villages and share the hope of Christ. Pray also for the family’s health and general safety.