Our Monthly Prayer Gathering – February 3, 2019 | 6:00 p.m.
Pray for our church as we go through our current sermon series, John: Love That Gives.
Pray for those suffering affliction:
- Alice Parker – pray for ongoing health issues for Alice.
Pray that as a church, we would grow in hospitality and grace as we reach out to those who are new to CCC.
Pray for struggling marriages.
Pray for unemployed and underemployed at CCC. Pray that families will see God meet their needs.
Pray for our civil authorities: 1 Timothy 2:1-2 – ” I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone– for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.”
Pray for our missionaries on the field:
- Chris Berger– Pray for Chris & Sophie as they seek guidance for future ministry.
- Jordan & Tirza Cone – Pray for Jordan and Tirza as they serve in Cameroon, that God would grant them grace and favor the field. Pray for their ministry at RFIS, that they would have opportunities to share the good news of Christ with many.
- Jared & Megan Hood – Pray for the Hoods as they are on furlough here in the States, seeking to build a network in hopes of returning to the Rangi people of Tanzania in the near future.
- Chris & Evie Jones – The Joneses are gearing up to head back to their team in Papua, New Guinea in the new year. Pray for their work on a literacy program for the people of the Pei Tribe.
- Andy & Sara Royer – The Royer family is serving at Ethnos360 Bible Institute in Wisconsin. Pray for their adjustment to a new ministry and for God’s continued leading in their future plans.
- Omar & Norma Soto – The Sotos are serving in Oaxaca City in Mexico. Pray for more opportunities to serve in villages and share the hope of Christ. Pray also for the family’s health and general safety.