We’re excited to have your family join us this upcoming Sunday for worship!
To help with the flow of foot traffic on Sunday morning and help us monitor class sizes during this season, we are asking that you pre-register your child(ren) each week by completing the form embedded below.
- Nurseries/classes will be offered for the entire service for children two years old and under.
- Children three years old through kindergarten will be dismissed to their classes mid-service.
HELPING YOU GET PREPARED
Before you register your child for the first time, we’d encourage you to watch this video from Jordan Weddle.
Here are a few of the things to note from the video:
- When you arrive to church Sunday morning, you can pick up your child’s name tag on a table near the check-in area in the children’s wing. Then you can either take them to their class, or take them with you into the service. If you need assistance with anything, you can talk with the volunteers working at the check-in desk.
- If you have a child who is feeling sick, please do not bring them to church. We’d encourage you to check their temperature on Saturday evening and Sunday morning before you come.
- Bring a water bottle for your child clearly labeled with their name.
- The toddler through kindergarten classes will have pre-packaged goldfish (gluten free Chex is also available).
- If your child is in a class during the 9:00 a.m. service and intends to participate during 11:00 a.m. service as well, you must pick them up after first service, so that we are able to clear and clean the room. You do not need need to get a new sticker for them, however.
- Please do not enter or stay in your child’s classroom.
- If you have an infant, please do not bring them to the nursery in their carseat.
- Please hold on to the security portion of the check-in tag. The code on it may be used for paging and pick-up.
If you’d like to know which room is which, you can look at the map below. You can click on the map to make it larger.