2020 has been a bizarre year! There have been many different activities that our students have had cancelled on them that they are missing. One event that we hear about consistently from our students is our All-Nighter, which would usually happen the first night of spring break. So, in lieu of this event, we are having a family campout at Chain O Lakes State Park!
- July 10th, 4pm meet at church, drive together to Chain O Lakes State Park
- Return to church July 11th, 9pm
- Tents would be needed! Please let Jake Osborn know if you would be willing to lend a tent for the weekend.
- Parents are encouraged to attend with their student, but not required
- Students are welcomed to come just one day, but park fees for vehicle will apply
- Cost: $20/student, parents are free. Pay at church office (open 9-5, M-F). To pay with your youth account email email@example.com
- Packing List
- Registration Deadline: July 1st
- Registration Form – Fill out this online form to begin your registration
- Release Form – You will need to also print, sign, and return a hard copy of this release form
If you have any further questions, contact Jake Osborn at firstname.lastname@example.org