We are excited to begin worshiping indoors once again beginning Sunday, November 1.
Here are some important things to know as we move inside…
We will have two worship services each Sunday morning. One will begin at 9:00 a.m. and the other will begin at 11:00 a.m.
We will have nurseries/classes for children up through kindergarten during both services. Infants through two year old nurseries will last for the entirety of the service, while three year olds through kindergarteners will be dismissed mid-service. For those children remaining in service, we will provide activity bags to help children stay engaged.
Each week, parents will be asked to pre-register their children to help with planning. For more details about our children’s classes, and to pre-register your child for this upcoming Sunday, you can head to christscovenant.org/c3kids
COVID RELATED MODIFICATIONS/EXPECTATIONS
In order to honor those in authority over us, and to try to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we are planning to operate under the following guidelines:
- Social Distancing: We have removed rows from the auditorium and would ask that congregants leave a few seats between themselves and those of other households during worship.
- Masks: Masks will be required for those who are eight years old and up. We will be regularly re-visiting and re-evaluating this in light of state mandates, local circumstances, etc.
- Self-Screening: It is important, for the sake of others’ health, that you closely monitor the health of those in your household, and determine if you may need to stay home from church on any given Sunday. We would ask that you stay home if:
- You are have been experiencing COVID-related symptoms (such as fever, persistent cough or sneeze, sore throat, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, lost sense of taste or smell)
- You have recently tested positive for COVID and are still within the CDC’s recommended time of isolation.
- You have likely been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID, and fall within the CDC’s guidelines pertaining to recommended quarantine.
- CDC: When to Quarantine
We plan to continue to livestream during the season ahead on our YouTube Channel. Our 9:00 a.m. service will be live-streamed each Sunday morning, and will be available to watch afterward.