It was great to worship together as a church family yesterday on “Palm Sunday!” If you were unable to join us, or if you just want to go back and review what was shared during our time together, check out the following links:
- Pastor Marc preached the final sermon of our “One Book” series, highlighting how the story of the Bible comes full circle from the beginning of Genesis to the end of Revelation. You can listen to it, or download it, by going here: “Jesus: the Alpha and Omega”
- If you’d like to go back and review any of the resources related to this preaching series (such as memory verses, recommended readings, etc.), you can go here: One Book Resources
- Each week, we hand out “Children’s Bulletins” to help kids pay attention and benefit from their time in the worship gatherings. If you’d like to see yesterday’s “Children’s Bulletin” and potentially use it as a way to jog your memory of ways you could follow up with your child about the gathering, you can find it by going here: Children’s Bulletin from 4.9.17
- Note: In the weeks ahead, we’ll plan to add additional content from our worship gatherings, such as links to videos that were shared during our time together, and impactful quotes from the sermon.
- In our children’s classes, as part of the Gospel Project curriculum, boys and girls learned about Palm Sunday and Jesus’ entrance into Jerusalem that day. If you’d like to see a short summary of what was taught, as well as have a simple question or two that you could ask to further process the lesson with your child, check this out: Summary of GP Lesson from 4.9.17
Check back tomorrow for what will become a weekly post called “Food for Thought,” in which we’ll share a handful of articles from around the internet that we’d recommend for you to check out!