Below are some notes from our this past weekend if you weren’t able to join us:
- Pastor Marc continued our “Soul Winning” series and shared God’s Word with us from Genesis 3, Romans 3, and John 3 . You can listen to it, or download it, by going here: Soul Winning: What We Say
- Each Sunday, we hand out “Children’s Bulletins” to help kids pay attention and benefit from their time in the worship gatherings. If you’d like to see Sunday’s “Children’s Bulletin” and potentially use it as a way to jog your memory of ways you could follow up with your child about the gathering, you can find it by going here: Children’s Bulletin from 1.19.2020
- LIFE EDUCATION HOUR (9-10 a.m.) | In our Life Education classes, our children and teenagers are working their way through the Gospel Project curriculum.
- This week, they learned about God’s people rebuild the temple to glorify God from Ezra 4-6 and Haggai.
- Here’s a PDF of the cards that were handed out to children as they left class, which include the Big Idea, Memory Verse, and Big Picture Question and Answer: The Temple Was Rebuilt Big Picture Card
- WORSHIP SERVICE | During worship service, our 2s-Kindergarten classes are working their way through The Beginner’s Gospel Story Bible.
- This week, they learned from Ruth about God Gives Naomi a New Family.
- The Key Truth was: “God gave Naomi a new family.”
- The memory verse was Ruth 1:16 – “Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people; and your God will be my God.”
- The Application Question and Answer were Q) Did you know that Ruth was David’s great-grandmother? A) Not only that. She was Jesus’s great, great, far-off grandmother too. God gave Naomi and Ruth a new family. God gave them King Jesus too!