Below are some notes from our this past weekend if you weren’t able to join us:
- Pastor Larry continued our “Soul Winning” series and shared God’s Word with us about how to pray regarding evangelism. You can listen to it, or download it, by going here: Soul Winning: How We Pray
- Each Sunday, we hand out “Children’s Bulletins” to help kids pay attention and benefit from their time in the worship gatherings. If you’d like to see Sunday’s “Children’s Bulletin” and potentially use it as a way to jog your memory of ways you could follow up with your child about the gathering, you can find it by going here: Children’s Bulletin from 1.26.2020
- LIFE EDUCATION HOUR (9-10 a.m.) | In our Life Education classes, our children and teenagers are working their way through the Gospel Project curriculum.
- This week, they learned about Zechariah said the Messiah is coming from Zechariah.
- Here’s a PDF of the cards that were handed out to children as they left class, which include the Big Idea, Memory Verse, and Big Picture Question and Answer: Zechariah the Prophet
- WORSHIP SERVICE | During worship service, our 2s-Kindergarten classes are working their way through The Beginner’s Gospel Story Bible.
- This week, they learned from 1 Samuel 1 about Hannah Prays.
- The Key Truth was: “God always listens to us.”
- The memory verse was James 3:5 – “Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise.”
- The Application Question and Answer were Q) Do you ever feel lonely or forgotten? A) Even when we feel lonely, God’s Spirit is with us. God does not forget about us. He listens to us when we pray. We can pray to him right now.