Below are some notes from our this past weekend if you weren’t able to join us:
- Pastor Marc began our “Soul Winning” series and shared God’s Word with us from Romans 10. You can listen to it, or download it, by going here: Soul Winning: Why We Must
- Each Sunday, we hand out “Children’s Bulletins” to help kids pay attention and benefit from their time in the worship gatherings. If you’d like to see Sunday’s “Children’s Bulletin” and potentially use it as a way to jog your memory of ways you could follow up with your child about the gathering, you can find it by going here: Children’s Bulletin from 1.5.2020
- LIFE EDUCATION HOUR (9-10 a.m.) | In our Life Education classes, our children and teenagers are working their way through the Gospel Project curriculum.
- This week, they learned about God promised to take care of His people from Obadiah.
- Here’s a PDF of the cards that were handed out to children as they left class, which include the Big Idea, Memory Verse, and Big Picture Question and Answer: Obadiah Big Picture Card
- WORSHIP SERVICE | During worship service, our 2s-Kindergarten classes are working their way through The Beginner’s Gospel Story Bible.
- This week, they learned from Numbers 21:4-9 about The Snake on a Stick.
- The Key Truth was: “God saves everyone who trusts in Him.”
- The memory verse was John 3:14-15 – “And Moses lifted up the bronze snake on the pole in the wilderness, so that the Son of Man must be lifted up, so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life.”
- The Application Question and Answer were Q) Have you trusted in Jesus? A) God loves the world so much that he sent Jesus. Everyone who trusts in Jesus will be saved from sin and live with God forever.