Below are some notes from our this past weekend if you weren’t able to join us:
- Pastor Marc continued our “Building Up” series and shared God’s Word with us from 1 Corinthians 14. You can listen to it, or download it, by going here: Prophecy
- Each Sunday, we hand out “Children’s Bulletins” to help kids pay attention and benefit from their time in the worship gatherings. If you’d like to see Sunday’s “Children’s Bulletin” and potentially use it as a way to jog your memory of ways you could follow up with your child about the gathering, you can find it by going here: Children’s Bulletin from 10.27.2019
- LIFE EDUCATION HOUR (9-10 a.m.) | In our Life Education classes, our children and teenagers are working their way through the Gospel Project curriculum.
- This week, they learned about Hezekiah and Josiah in 2 Chronicles 29 and 34-35.
- Here’s a PDF of the cards that were handed out to children as they left class, which include the Big Idea, Memory Verse, and Big Picture Question and Answer: Hezekiah and Josiah Big Picture Card
- WORSHIP SERVICE | During worship service, our 2s-Kindergarten classes are working their way through The Beginner’s Gospel Story Bible.
- This week, they learned from Exodus 1:1-2:10 about how Miriam Watches a Basket.
- The Key Truth was: “God watches over His people.”
- The memory verse was Psalm 125:5-6 – “The Lord watches over you — the Lord is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.”
- The Application Question and Answer were Q) Who watches you and keeps you safe? A) God watches over his people just like Miriam watched over Moses. God’s people are safe with Jesus just like Moses was safe in the basket.
We also showed this video during the service before children were dismissed: