Below are some notes from our this past weekend if you weren’t able to join us:
- Pastor Marc continued our “Building Up” series and shared God’s Word with us from 1 Corinthians 14:26-40. You can listen to it, or download it, by going here: The Gathering and the Gifts
- Each Sunday, we hand out “Children’s Bulletins” to help kids pay attention and benefit from their time in the worship gatherings. If you’d like to see Sunday’s “Children’s Bulletin” and potentially use it as a way to jog your memory of ways you could follow up with your child about the gathering, you can find it by going here: Children’s Bulletin from 11.10.2019
- LIFE EDUCATION HOUR (9-10 a.m.) | In our Life Education classes, our children and teenagers are working their way through the Gospel Project curriculum.
- This week, they learned about Jeremiah in the book of Jeremiah (of course!).
- Here’s a PDF of the cards that were handed out to children as they left class, which include the Big Idea, Memory Verse, and Big Picture Question and Answer: Jeremiah Big Picture Card
- WORSHIP SERVICE | During worship service, our 2s-Kindergarten classes are working their way through The Beginner’s Gospel Story Bible.
- This week, they learned from Exodus 7-11 about how Stubborn King Pharaoh Says No.
- The Key Truth was: “Stubborn Pharaoh said no to God.”
- The memory verse was Exodus 5:2 – “But Pharaoh said, ‘Who is the Lord, that I should obey his voice and let Israel go?’”
- The Application Question and Answer were Q) Have you ever said no when you should have obeyed? A) Sometimes we are stubborn like Pharaoh. But that can’t stop God’s promise. Jesus can save us from a stubborn heart.