Below are some notes from our this past weekend if you weren’t able to join us:
- Pastor Marc continued our “Building Up” series and shared God’s Word with us from 1 Corinthians 15:1-7. You can listen to it, or download it, by going here: Of First Importance
- Each Sunday, we hand out “Children’s Bulletins” to help kids pay attention and benefit from their time in the worship gatherings. If you’d like to see Sunday’s “Children’s Bulletin” and potentially use it as a way to jog your memory of ways you could follow up with your child about the gathering, you can find it by going here: Children’s Bulletin from 11.17.2019
- LIFE EDUCATION HOUR (9-10 a.m.) | In our Life Education classes, our children and teenagers are working their way through the Gospel Project curriculum.
- This week, they learned about the fall of Judah from 2 Chronicles 36.
- Here’s a PDF of the cards that were handed out to children as they left class, which include the Big Idea, Memory Verse, and Big Picture Question and Answer: Judah Big Picture Card
- WORSHIP SERVICE | During worship service, our 2s-Kindergarten classes are working their way through The Beginner’s Gospel Story Bible.
- This week, they learned from Exodus 11-12 about What is the Lamb For?
- The Key Truth was: “The perfect lamb helps us remember God’s promise to forgive.”
- The memory verse was 1 John 2:2 – “He is the substitute for our sins, and not for ours only, but also the sins of the world.”
- The Application Question and Answer were Q) How does God keep his promise to forgive today? A) Through Jesus. Jesus is the true Lamb of God. His blood paid for the sins fo the world.