Below are some notes from our this past weekend if you weren’t able to join us:
- Pastor Marc continued our “God With Us” series and shared God’s Word with us from Ezekiel 11. You can listen to it, or download it, by going here: God With Us…in Exile
- Each Sunday, we hand out “Children’s Bulletins” to help kids pay attention and benefit from their time in the worship gatherings. If you’d like to see Sunday’s “Children’s Bulletin” and potentially use it as a way to jog your memory of ways you could follow up with your child about the gathering, you can find it by going here: Children’s Bulletin from 12.15.2019
- LIFE EDUCATION HOUR (9-10 a.m.) | In our Life Education classes, our children and teenagers are working their way through the Gospel Project curriculum.
- This week, they learned about how God shut the mouths of the lions from Daniel 6.
- Here’s a PDF of the cards that were handed out to children as they left class, which include the Big Idea, Memory Verse, and Big Picture Question and Answer: Daniel 6 Big Picture Card
- WORSHIP SERVICE | During worship service, our 2s-Kindergarten classes are working their way through The Beginner’s Gospel Story Bible.
- This week, they learned from Luke 1:5-25, 57-80 about Zechariah Not Being Able to Talk.
- The Key Truth was: “God helps us to believe and wait.”
- The memory verse was Luke 1:68 – “Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, for he has visited and redeemed his people.”
- The Application Question and Answer were Q) Have you ever had to wait a long time? A) It’s hard to wait when we’re standing in line. It’s hard to wait for your birthday. It’s hard to wait for Christmas. Sometimes we have to wait for God too. God helps us wait, remember, and believe that His promises always come true.