Below are some notes from our this past weekend if you weren’t able to join us:
- Pastor Larry continued our “God With Us” series and shared God’s Word with us from Exodus 25-31. You can listen to it, or download it, by going here: God With Us…in The Tabernacle
- Each Sunday, we hand out “Children’s Bulletins” to help kids pay attention and benefit from their time in the worship gatherings. If you’d like to see Sunday’s “Children’s Bulletin” and potentially use it as a way to jog your memory of ways you could follow up with your child about the gathering, you can find it by going here: Children’s Bulletin from 12.8.2019
- LIFE EDUCATION HOUR (9-10 a.m.) | In our Life Education classes, our children and teenagers are working their way through the Gospel Project curriculum.
- This week, they learned about how God delivered Shadrach, Meschach, and Abednego from the king from Daniel 3.
- Here’s a PDF of the cards that were handed out to children as they left class, which include the Big Idea, Memory Verse, and Big Picture Question and Answer: Daniel 3 Big Picture Card
- WORSHIP SERVICE | During worship service, our 2s-Kindergarten classes are working their way through The Beginner’s Gospel Story Bible.
- This week, they learned from Numbers 13-14 about 10 Spies Who Give a Bad Report.
- The Key Truth was: “We can be brave because God is with us.”
- The memory verse was Joshua 1:9 – “This is my command–be strong and courageous!Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
- The Application Question and Answer were Q) Have you ever been afraid? A) When we are afraid, we can trust Jesus. Jesus is on our side. He fights for his people.