Below are some notes from our this past weekend if you weren’t able to join us:
- Jake Osborn continued our series on the book of Galatians, covering chapter two verses 1 through 14. You can listen to it, or download it, by going here: CCC Sermons
- Each Sunday, we hand out “Children’s Bulletins” to help kids pay attention and benefit from their time in the worship gatherings. If you’d like to see Sunday’s “Children’s Bulletin” and potentially use it as a way to jog your memory of ways you could follow up with your child about the gathering, you can find it by going here: Children’s Bulletin from 2.16.2020
- LIFE EDUCATION HOUR (9-10 a.m.) | In our Life Education classes, our children and teenagers are working their way through the Gospel Project curriculum.
- This week, they learned about God’s People Repented from Nehemiah 8-13.
- Here’s a PDF of the cards that were handed out to children as they left class, which include the Big Idea, Memory Verse, and Big Picture Question and Answer: God’s People Repented
- WORSHIP SERVICE | During worship service, our 2s-Kindergarten classes are working their way through The Beginner’s Gospel Story Bible.
- This week, they learned from 1 Kings 10, about how Solomon Chooses Wisely.
- The Key Truth was: “God gives wisdom to everyone who asks.”
- The memory verse was James 1:5 – “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously.”
- The Application Question and Answer were Q) Who should we talk to when we need wisdom? A) People came from far away just to listen to Solomon and hear his wise words. But we know someone who is even greater than Solomon. Jesus is our wise King. He gives wisdom as a free gift to everyone who asks.