Below are some notes from our this past weekend if you weren’t able to join us:
- Pastor Marc began our series on the book of Galatians, covering the first 10 verses. You can listen to it, or download it, by going here: Early Departure
- Each Sunday, we hand out “Children’s Bulletins” to help kids pay attention and benefit from their time in the worship gatherings. If you’d like to see Sunday’s “Children’s Bulletin” and potentially use it as a way to jog your memory of ways you could follow up with your child about the gathering, you can find it by going here: Children’s Bulletin from 2.2.2020
- LIFE EDUCATION HOUR (9-10 a.m.) | In our Life Education classes, our children and teenagers are working their way through the Gospel Project curriculum.
- This week, they learned about Esther Saves Her People from Esther.
- Here’s a PDF of the cards that were handed out to children as they left class, which include the Big Idea, Memory Verse, and Big Picture Question and Answer: Esther Saves Her People
- WORSHIP SERVICE | During worship service, our 2s-Kindergarten classes are working their way through The Beginner’s Gospel Story Bible.
- This week, they learned from 1 Samuel 17 about David Fights Goliath.
- The Key Truth was: “We can trust God to save us.”
- The memory verse was Psalm 47:7 – “For God is the King of the earth; sing praises with a psalm!”
- The Application Question and Answer were Q) What kinds of things are scary to you? A) David fought against a scary giant. But he trusted God to save him. When we feel afraid, we can trust Jesus. Jesus saves us.