Below are some notes from our this past weekend if you weren’t able to join us:
- Pastor Marc continued our series on the book of Galatians, covering chapter two, verses 15 through 21. You can listen to it, or download it, by going here: CCC Sermons
- Each Sunday, we hand out “Children’s Bulletins” to help kids pay attention and benefit from their time in the worship gatherings. If you’d like to see Sunday’s “Children’s Bulletin” and potentially use it as a way to jog your memory of ways you could follow up with your child about the gathering, you can find it by going here: Children’s Bulletin from 2.23.2020
- LIFE EDUCATION HOUR (9-10 a.m.) | In our Life Education classes, our children and teenagers are working their way through the Gospel Project curriculum.
- This week, they learned about Malachi the Prophet from Malachi.
- Here’s a PDF of the cards that were handed out to children as they left class, which include the Big Idea, Memory Verse, and Big Picture Question and Answer: Malachi the Prophet
- WORSHIP SERVICE | During worship service, our 2s-Kindergarten classes are working their way through The Beginner’s Gospel Story Bible.
- This week, they learned from Jeremiah 38:1-13 , about how Jeremiah is Thrown into a Pit.
- The Key Truth was: “God shows mercy to his people.”
- The memory verse was Psalm 40:1 – “I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry.”
- The Application Question and Answer were Q) Can you think of a time when you needed help? A) God shows mercy to his people. God rescues us when we cannot help ourselves.