Below are some notes from our this past weekend if you weren’t able to join us:
- Pastor Larry continued our series on the book of Galatians, covering chapter one verses 11 through 24. You can listen to it, or download it, by going here: CCC Sermons
- Each Sunday, we hand out “Children’s Bulletins” to help kids pay attention and benefit from their time in the worship gatherings. If you’d like to see Sunday’s “Children’s Bulletin” and potentially use it as a way to jog your memory of ways you could follow up with your child about the gathering, you can find it by going here: Children’s Bulletin from 2.9.2020
- LIFE EDUCATION HOUR (9-10 a.m.) | In our Life Education classes, our children and teenagers are working their way through the Gospel Project curriculum.
- This week, they learned about The Walls Rebuilt from Nehemiah 1-6.
- Here’s a PDF of the cards that were handed out to children as they left class, which include the Big Idea, Memory Verse, and Big Picture Question and Answer: The Walls Rebuilt
- WORSHIP SERVICE | During worship service, our 2s-Kindergarten classes are working their way through The Beginner’s Gospel Story Bible.
- This week, they learned from 1 Samuel 18-20 about David and Jonathan Are Friends.
- The Key Truth was: “A friend loves you all the time.”
- The memory verse was Proverbs 17:7 – “A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need”
- The Application Question and Answer were Q) Who is your best friend? A) Jesus is the king. King Jesus decided to be our friend. Jesus loves us all the time.