Below are some notes from our this past weekend if you weren’t able to join us:
- Pastor Marc continued our series on the book of Galatians, covering chapter three verses 1 through 5. You can listen to it, or download it, by going here: CCC Sermons
- Each Sunday, we hand out “Children’s Bulletins” to help kids engage and benefit from their time in the worship gatherings. If you’d like to see Sunday’s “Children’s Bulletin” and potentially use it as a way to jog your memory of ways you could follow up with your child about the gathering, you can find it by going here: Children’s Bulletin from 3.1.2020
- LIFE EDUCATION HOUR (9-10 a.m.) | In our Life Education classes, our children and teenagers are working their way through the Gospel Project curriculum.
- This week, they learned about From Adam to Jesus from Matthew 1, Luke 3, John 1.
- Here’s a PDF of the cards that were handed out to children as they left class, which include the Big Idea, Memory Verse, and Big Picture Question and Answer: From Adam to Jesus
- WORSHIP SERVICE | During worship service, our 2s-Kindergarten classes are working their way through The Beginner’s Gospel Story Bible.
- This week, they learned from Daniel 3, about how Three Friends Won’t Bow.
- The Key Truth was: “God is the mightiest and the best.”
- The memory verse was Psalm 145:3 – “Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable.”
- The Application Statement and Answer were S) We can brag about Jesus! A) Praise Jesus for rescuing his people. Praise Jesus because HE is the mightiest and the best!