Below are some notes from our this past weekend if you weren’t able to join us:
- Dr. Matt Harmon continued our series on the book of Galatians, covering chapter three verses 6 through 14. You can listen to it, or download it, by going here: CCC Sermons
- Each Sunday, we hand out “Children’s Bulletins” to help kids engage and benefit from their time in the worship gatherings. If you’d like to see Sunday’s “Children’s Bulletin” and potentially use it as a way to jog your memory of ways you could follow up with your child about the gathering, you can find it by going here: Children’s Bulletin from 3.8.2020
- LIFE EDUCATION HOUR (9-10 a.m.) | In our Life Education classes, our children and teenagers are working their way through the Gospel Project curriculum.
- This week, they learned about John Was Born from Luke 1.
- Here’s a PDF of the cards that were handed out to children as they left class, which include the Big Idea, Memory Verse, and Big Picture Question and Answer: John Was Born
- WORSHIP SERVICE | During worship service, our 2s-Kindergarten classes are working their way through The Beginner’s Gospel Story Bible.
- This week, they learned from Esther, about how Queen Esther Speaks Up.
- The Key Truth was: “God’s people needed someone to speak up for them.”
- The memory verse was Lamentations 3:22 – “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end.”
- The Question Statement and Answer were: Q) Have you ever been afraid to speak up for someone else? A) We can be brave to speak up for others, because Jesus speaks up for us. Jesus speaks to God the Father for us just like Esther spoke to King Xerxes for God’s people.