Within the next few months, the Winona Lake greenway is going to be extended all the way to our church property. We are eager to complete our trailhead, which will serve as a wonderful means of connecting with our community and loving our neighbors. We need your help to finish the project!
Whether you are part of our church family or a member of the community, we’d be honored to have you make a donation to help cover the remaining expenses associated with the trailhead.
If you’d like to make a tax-deductible donation, you could give one of two ways:
- Write a check. You can make a check payable to “CCC” with the memo “Trailhead.” You can either drop your check in the mail (2090 E. Pierceton Road) or in the offering box in the church auditorium.
- Give online. Head to our online giving portal by clicking here: GIVING PORTAL. Indicate how much you’d like to donate, and be sure to select “Trailhead Fund” from the drop down menu.
If you’re wondering how much to donate, consider making a contribution in one of the following increments:
- Playground Grass: We need to install 3,120 square feet of playground grass. Each square foot will cost $15. So, you can give:
- $30 to cover 2 square feet
- $75 to cover 5 square feet
- $150 to cover 10 square feet, and so on
- Picnic Tables: We are ordering four picnic tables. Each table will cost $650.
- Signs: We are ordering two signs. Each sign will cost $400.
We are excited to name our trailhead the “Teune Trailhead,” in honor of the late Ed Teune. Ed was a beloved member of our church, who had a deep love for the families and children of our congregation. He embodied our church’s value of “reaching the generations with the gospel of Christ.” It is our hope that this trailhead can be a tool to help us continue Ed’s legacy of ministering to the children of our community.