Ladies, you’re invited to CCC’s Women’s Conference, March 15 & 16. The theme will be “Snapshots of Hospitality.” This event is free and open to the public, so tell a friend! And please let us know you’re coming by registering below.
The schedule for the weekend will be as follows:
- Friday Evening: 6:30 – 9:00 p.m.
- teaching time with Kate Harmon & Claire Byers
- Saturday Morning: 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- catered breakfast
- gift basket project
We’re asking each lady to bring an item or two for our Gift Basket Project (see list below) & a favorite recipe that we’ll include in our Hospitality booklet, along with your Bible!
Snacks, breakfast, and drinks will be provided, and participants will enjoy times of singing and fellowship as well! If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift Basket Item Suggestions
- Baking mixes: cookies, brownies, cakes, etc.
- Breakfast mixes: oatmeal, pancakes, muffins, etc.
- Snacks: crackers, nuts, dried fruits, pretzels, etc.
- Other food items: pasta or rice mixes, soups
- Drink mixes: coffee, tea, hot cocoa
- Treats: chocolate, candy, gum, mints
- Crossword or variety puzzle books
- Stationery, cards, notepads, pens
- Devotional books
- Small framed prints
- Lotion or lip balm
- Warm socks
- Dish towels